Web Editorial Calendar
We'll also continue to introduce more featured bloggers and contributors, could you be next?
Do you know any people, businesses, or stories that we should highlight? Learn more about what we're looking for below.
Do you run, volunteer, support or benefit from a local non-profit and want us to highlight it to our readers?
Are you involved with a meetup group or other semi-formal group and you'd like us to help you spread the word about your activities, purpose, or direction?
Do you have an upcoming event you'd like to share with the community or perhaps have a number of events? Post them in our calendar.
Are you a local business owner/manager or is there a business or community member that you thinks deserves recognition at SusquehannaLife.com?
Are you interested in blogging at SusquehannaLife.com? We're looking for community contributors to share their passions whether health & wellness, parenting or family, civic, sports and recreation, dining and travel - you name it. We want to hear from you if this sounds like fun or you already blog and want to reach a larger audience.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions please complete the form below we'd love to hear from you.
We're also looking specifically for:
- Teachers to spotlight particularly if they did something interesting or unique with their summer break
- Firefighters, police or other community service professionals who are either new to the job (under 3 years), approaching retirement (under 3 years from retirement), or who moonlight with other activities i.e. construction or contractors etc?
- Restaurant owners or managers particularly those who run restaurants with a unique specialty (food, ambience, music etc) or with an interesting backstory that led to the restaurant.
- Local athletes who have enjoyed recent success or experienced unique setbacks or challenges
- Your favorite DIY projects, recipes, household tips and the like.
* Required Field
Upcoming Events Near You
Midday Yoga Class
12:00pm · West End Yoga Studio
Virtual Intuitive Movement Workshop
6:30pm · Nature's Intuition
Embodied Storytelling and Community Healing with Playback Theatre
1:00pm · Virtual Event
Cancelled: Leave the Work Week Behind Drop-In Sessions
4:00pm · INSPIRE Business
Art Exhibit: Local Light
12:00pm · Carlisle Arts Learning Center
Art Exhibit: I'm fine
10:00am · Carlisle Arts Learning Center
Yin Yoga: In Studio
10:15am · West End Yoga Studio