Reiki in Health Care Webinar
Learn how to bring Reiki into hospital and healthcare settings
This webinar is intended for anyone who has an interest in bringing Reiki into health care settings in a professional and practical way.
- Describe why Reiki in healthcare is on the rise
- Define Reiki in a professional manner
- Differentiate Reiki myth vs. fact
- Identify successful hospital Reiki programs
- Explore what Reiki looks like in hospital and ambulatory settings
- Discuss Reiki research
- Examine the ethics of Reiki in health care settings
- Identify key stakeholders to help get program started
- Examine the aspects of building a Reiki business plan
- Explain the importance of documentation
- Recognize signs of burnout and identify self-care techniques
Helene has over ten years of direct experience sharing Reiki in hospital and hospice settings and working with different patient populations. Learn how Reiki in health care works from an insider’s perspective.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Approved to award # 6 contact hours through February 12, 2021. AHNA #1397
Approval to teach this class in an online format was approved by the AHNA on 3/16/20. Approval for contact hours through the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.
Date & Time
January 24, 2021
10:00AM - 2:00PM
More InfoVirtual Event
$125 per person