Plaza House Furniture Showroom
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Plaza House Furniture actually began as a farmers' market established in 1952 on the same site as the current Selinsgrove store. In 1960 the farmers' market evolved into a department store carrying everything from hardware to clothing to furniture. In 1978 Plaza House concentrated on furniture exclusively.
Today, Plaza House is one of the largest independent furniture retailers in North Central Pennsylvania, with showrooms in Selinsgrove and Bloomsburg.