Advanced Practitioners Join Evangelical Community HospitalDec 01, 2020 12:57PM ● By Erica Shames
Evangelical Community Hospital is welcoming several advanced practitioners to its family of services.
Advanced practitioners are a group of medical professionals that include physician assistants and advanced practice registered nurses, who have higher levels of training and certifications, allowing them to care for patients in a variety of care settings.
Advanced practitioners joining or moving within the Evangelical Community Hospital family of practices are:
- Kyle Connaghan, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist—Anesthesiology of Evangelical, January 2021;
- Jessica Deitz, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner—OB/GYN of Evangelical, December 2020;
- Dylan Griffin, Certified Physician Assistant—General Surgery, December 2020;
- Emily Noll, Certified Physician Assistant—General Surgery, January 2021;
- Juli Pyle, Certified Nurse Midwife—OB/GYN of Evangelical, November 2020;
- John Thompson, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist—Anesthesiology of Evangelical, January 2021.
The Hospital is licensed to accommodate 132 overnight patients, 12 acute rehab patients, and 18 bassinets. The Hospital serves residents throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Snyder, Union, Northumberland, and Lycoming counties.