Lewisburg Homes For Sale: Kitchen includes exterior vented hood, beautiful custom cabinetry and top level granite countertopsOct 16, 2015 12:57PM ● By Kevin
635 Springhouse Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
1. 288 Springhouse Drive ($499,000) - Impressive design, construction, location in desirable ''The Meadows'' neighborhood. Oversized rooms-HW floors, granite, custom kitchen w/lg. island, FR w/gas fp, formal DR + breakfast area, master suite, huge bonus room or 5th BR. Private rear yard w/lots of decking, heated 20x40 ingd. pool, mature landscaping. Home warranty.
2. 1755 Black Run Road ($315,000) - Beautiful custom built home is privately situated on 10+ acres, surrounded by woods and professional landscaping. Designed for gracious country living, enjoy the large open concept kitchen and custom hardwood floors. Minutes from Route 80, Lewisburg and Mifflinburg.
3. 635 Springhouse Drive ($875,000) - Absolutely stunning home in the Meadows! Gorgeous details in every room, including beautiful cherry hardwood floors, skillful use of crown molding and baseboards, quality craftsmanship in every aspect! True gourmet kitchen with huge island, gas cooktop, exterior vented hood, beautiful custom cabinetry and top level granite countertops plus a dining area and a sitting area complete with gas fireplace and cathedral ceiling. First floor master en suite with spectacular master bath details and huge walk-in closet. First floor den/office as well as formal DR and living areas. Fully finished lower level with fireplace, full kitchen, fully handicap access bathroom, full bedroom with tons of natural light. Efficient Geo-thermal heating/cooling. Lower level is walk-out to patio and from kitchen. Beautifully landscaped lot with large, private backyard including play area and firepit. Rear of property backs up to large tract of "clean & green' land. Much, much more!
4. 3927 Westbranch Highway ($141,900) - All-brick cape in excellent condition. Refinished wood floors, replacement windows, newer furnace and roof. Convenient to town and shopping. Level yard with mature shade trees. Ready for quick possession.
5. 227 Jean Blvd. ($219,900) - In a wonderful neighborhood close to Bucknell you'll find this spacious (2210 sq ft) split-level home on a very large, double (.79 acre) lot. Hardwood floors throughout. Great flow throughout the main level including the living room with fireplace, formal dining room, huge kitchen, study and lovely enclosed sunroom where you can watch the deer in the back yard. Four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms. Large utility area, basement and walk-up attic for tons of storage. Two car garage. A great find and priced to sell!
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.