Lewisburg Homes For Sale: 2-year, Whole-house Renovation Nearing CompletionAug 20, 2015 06:00PM ● By Kevin
122 Willowbrook Blvd. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
1. 325 Buffalo Road ($169,900) - Adorable cape cod tastefully remodeled. Large living room with hardwood floors, new updated bathroom, custom eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and built-in corner cupboard. Beautifully landscaped and close to parks and pool. Cute as can be! It won't last long!
2. 1691 St. Mary St. ($135,000) - Cute little rancher located in great Lewisburg location near Park & Pool. Large eat-in kitchen with French doors, sunny rooms & nice parking area, car port & garage. Great lower level potential with a half bath already in place.
3. 107 S. 15th St. ($230,000) - Charming brick cape cod located within walking distance of schools, shopping and Bucknell University. Hardwood floors, first floor Master bedroom and bath, formal living room with fireplace, dining room with corner cabinet, spacious family room opens to deck and very private yard. Property is sold ''as is''. Square footage derived from the Assessor Tax Data.
4. 122 Willowbrook Blvd. ($192,500) - Built in 1988, this townhouse has two bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a one-car garage. There is also a breakfast room, loft, patio and family room. Features central air, heat pump, storm door, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave oven, refrigerator, stove/range, washer, dryer and public sewer.
5. 202 S. 2nd St. ($599,900) - Two-year whole-house renovation nearing completion. Open floor plan with hardwood and tile throughout. Granite counters and cherry cabinetry in kitchen and all baths. Easy commute to Geisinger. This property is NOT in the 100-year floodplain.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.