Thank-you to These Businesses
Jun 06, 2017 04:02PM ● Published by Erica Shames
- Elizabeth's, of Lewisburg, and E Tu Bistro, of Danville -- gift certificates;
- Cherry Alley Cafe, Lewisburg -- gift basket;
- Brushtrokes Gallery, Lewisburg -- gift certificate;
- Country Cupboard, Lewisburg -- hanging basket;
- Greak's School of TaeKwon-Do, Winfield -- classes; and
- Gloria's Therapeutic Massage, Lewisburg -- half-hour massage.
- Framed Photograph;
- Canvas Photograph;
- Susquehanna Life magazine gift basket;
- Movie Night Gift Basket;
- Day at the Beach Gift Basket;
- Gardening Gift Basket.
Battle of the 'Burgs is a fundraiser for the Michael P. Baker Community Impact Fund, administered by the First Community Foundation, that seeks to raise $25,000 by 2018 to create a sustainable fund for families coping with catastrophic illness or circumstance.
Contributions to the fund can be made out to: First Community Foundation, with Michael P. Baker Community Impact Fund in the subject line, and mailed to: PO Box 421, Lewisburg, PA 17837. Thank-you.
This year’s Battle of the ‘Burgs is sponsored by Associated Oral Surgeons. Supporters include Dedicated Nursing Associates, Lycoming Physical Therapy, Dr. Michelle Keller and Susquehanna Life magazine. The event is a joint venture by Fit for Funds LLC and the Michael P. Baker Fund Committee.