Lewisburg Homes For Sale: Cathedral Ceiling, Stone Hearth Fireplace, and More - Aug. 15, 2015
Aug 15, 2015 12:09PM
148 Glencoe Road. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
1. 152 E. Cardinal St. ($279,900) - Spectacular view of the Susquehanna with no fear of flood. This Bi-level has 3684 square feet of finished living area. Updates throughout. Corian countertops, double sided fireplace between nook and living room, large formal dining room, master bedroom suite with sitting area. Lower level includes: family room with fireplace, 4th bedroom, hobby room, exercise room with indoor spa, sun room with electric heater. In-ground pool, patio area, decks and shade garden. All this on 2.010 acres!
2. 164 Jean Blvd. ($205,000) - Enjoy the many updates this spacious split level home has to offer. Over 2,200 square feet, updates include-updated kitchen, new kitchen floors, finished lower level with fireplace, hardwood floors, new windows, upgraded insulation, fenced yard, rear deck & patio, freshly updated interior decor, 1 car integral garage plus a 1 car detached garage. Walking distance to schools, Bucknell & the Bucknell Golf Course. Possible mother-in-law suite in basement.
3. 227 Alder Lane ($249,900) - Move right into this one of a kind townhouse with quality materials and special features throughout. Custom kitchen with island, breakfast nook off kitchen, great room style dining and living room with custom built brick gas fireplace, master bedroom on first floor, bath with full size shower, laundry, and a Florida room with heating and cooling. The second floor has a family area, two bedrooms, full bath, and storage.
4. 779 Bull Run Crossing ($189,900) - Updated appliances, stone hearth fireplace in great room, first floor laundry. Access the deck from either the great room or the master bedroom. Excellent location, close to town, all this on 2.49 level acres! On-site well for summer outdoor use. 24 Hours Notice, tenant occupied. Lockbox between the main door and screen door.
5. 148 Glencoe Road ($1,095,000) - Magnificent Custom Built Home. 1.3 acres in Countryside Estates. Oversized handmade brick. Lifetime shingles. PA Mountain Stone. 8ft Mahogany entrance door. Birch hardwood main floor. Moorebuilt Maple hardwood staircase. Hand finished slab granite counter tops. SS Viking stove. Custom built HoneyBrook. Cathedral ceiling great room. Marble fireplace. 3 Bedroom Suites. Master suite w/ sitting area. Grand master bath. Italian marble walk-in shower with multiple heads. Jacuzzi tub. Dressing area. Radiant heated tile floors and towel rack. Oversized finished garage (4+ vehicles). Covered veranda. Geothermal 4 zoned heat. Security system. Intercom. 9ft ceilings. Abundance of closet/storage space.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.