Lewisburg Homes For Sale: Arts & Crafts Style Home, Attached Carport, Hot Tub and More - July 29, 2015
Jul 29, 2015 12:26PM ● Published by Kevin
588 Equestrian Lane. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Lewisburg Homes Report - July 29, 2015 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 815 Saint Paul St. ($129,780) - Beautiful Brick Ranch Home with 3 Bedrooms and 1.5 Baths located near countless amenities and within walking distance of the Lewisburg Community Pool & Park as well as a Rails to Trails Recreational Path and Penn House Commons. Home is Radon Mitigated and features Oil Hot Water Heat, Central Air Conditioning, a Spacious Backyard with Storage Shed, an Attached Carport and a Partially Finished Basement. Contact listing agent John Foreman at 814-574-1335 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to scheduled a showing and see everything this home has to offer.
2. 3103 Westbranch Highway ($159,000) - Great ranch home. This 4BR home is really nice inside & is ready to move in. Sits on a corner lot on .91A. Nicely landscaped, fenced-in yard. Low maintenance brick exterior. New furnace. New 200 amp service. House is in flood zone & has an elevation certificate. Flood insurance is $792 for a $112,000 mortgage.
3. 22 St. Mary St. ($149,900) - Attractive Arts & Crafts style home in downtown Lewisburg. 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms and an upstairs study, 1.5 bathrooms, updated kitchen and baths, large 2-car garage and large, private backyard. Located across the street from the Community Gardens, it's perfect for those looking to buy their first home or to downsize in downtown Lewisburg.
4. 318 Fairchild Road ($179,900) - This home is in move-in condition, and total living space is over 2500sf! One acre in the countryside in Lewisburg school district! Spacious, open floor plan with new vinyl windows to bring in plenty of sunlight! Sit on the deck and watch the sunset over the beautiful valley, or relax on the lower level patio in the hot tub. Paved driveways, 2 car detached garage, storage shed, level yard with views all around. Master bedroom, master bathroom with a deck tub, vaulted ceilings in the living and dining room. Invite the gang to enjoy the remodeled basement, with a bar that is ready to go! A Harmon coal stove will keep you toasty in the winter. The lower level also has a laundry room and a bonus room that you could use as a den, hobby room or an extra bedroom.
5. 588 Equestrian Lane ($410,000) - 3,500 SF+/- SINGLE OWNER HOME located in Lewisburg's pristine Morgan Estates. Flowing open floor plan with custom Heister House white oak floors, kitchen with Corian counters, center island, and stainless appliances, family room with gas fireplace, large inviting sunroom, dining room with tray ceiling, Master bedroom with separate dressing room, Master bath with ceramic tile and whirlpool tub, daylight finished basement with guestroom and 3/4 bath, large private fenced yard, rear deck and patio, and professional landscaping.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.