Lewisburg Homes For Sale: June 12, 2015
Jun 12, 2015 08:13PM ● Published by Kevin
232 S. 3rd St. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Lewisburg Homes Report - June 12, 2015 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 815 Saint Paul St. ($144,200) - Beautiful Brick Ranch Home with 3 Bedrooms and 1.5 Baths located near countless amenities and within walking distance of the Lewisburg Community Pool & Park as well as a Rails to Trails Recreational Path and Penn House Commons. Home is Radon Mitigated and features Oil Hot Water Heat, Central Air Conditioning, a Spacious Backyard with Storage Shed, an Attached Carport and a Partially Finished Basement. Contact listing agent John Foreman at 814-574-1335 or email@example.com for additional information or to scheduled a showing and see everything this home has to offer.
2. 151 Arrowhead Lane ($134,900) - Split level house with hardwood floors. Country kitchen with dining area, large living room with brick wood burning fireplace, four bedrooms, master bedroom bath. Wood stove in the basement to supplement the heating bills on those cold winter nights. One car integral garage and work area.
3. 232 S. 3rd St. ($225,000) - Gem in hiding! Wood floors throughout, natural woodwork, French doors, quaint charm - just needs some coaxing. A few short blocks from downtown, this house is just looking for someone to polish her up and make her shine.
4. 740 Terrace Drive ($244,000) - "Entertainment" or enjoy a little "R & R". This brick ranch is convenient to everything. Spacious open floor plan, in-ground pool, spa, patio, and deck for enjoyable evenings and weekends. Landscaped corner lot with minimal lawn care. Family room with fireplace, master with 3/4 bath, and a two car attached garage. Please call 570-524-2120 to schedule all showings.
5. 4517 Buffalo Road ($155,000) - No showings until July 25. Climb up the Mountain in your SUV to see the Awesome View!!! You can even put in your on Ski Lift!!! This Double wide home with a finished walk out basement can be used as a summer residence, if you are a snowbird & fly south for the winter, or a year around home. Sellers have made many improvements, including Tile in the kitchen, painting, stair treads, & drywall in the basement.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.