Lewisburg Homes For Sale: May 29, 2015
May 29, 2015 11:47AM
● By Kevin
945 Churches Road. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Lewisburg Homes Report - May 29, 2015 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 309 Lamplight Lane ($239,000) - Attractive two story home with some new floor covering and refinishing of lower level FR. as well as some other updating of property. This move in condition property has a screened porch and fenced in yard. Do miss the opportunity to view ad purchase this property. Close to shopping and schools.
2. 102 Lakeside Drive ($228,500) - Picture your spacious condo overlooking Lake Millward, a tranquil setting...the perfect relaxing lifestyle. Spacious rooms, first floor deck with retractable awning, second floor deck off bedroom. Gas fireplace in Living room, oversized dining room perfect for entertaining. Updated kitchen, hand painted mural soffits. Skylight, excellent storage, attic access on second floor. Beautifully landscaped entry garden. Square footage derived from Union County Assessors data.
3. 945 Churches Road ($349,000) - Nice country setting for this Kelly Twp home. This property has 1.84 as 2 lots. 4BRs & 2.75 baths. 4th bedroom over garage. Custom kitchen, hardwood floors, new heat pump & water heater. large deck off the dining room & a screened in porch off the family room. Pellet stove in family room. New roof in 2015.
4. 144 Glencoe Road ($1,240,000) - The quality of this home is unmatched. Custom built for the developer of The Countryside. Located on a prime 1.43 Acre lot. The back of the property features a screened patio, a Rose in-ground pool surrounded by a flagstone deck, mature landscaping & fencing. The interior features numerous amenities including a spacious great room w/gas fireplace, Wood Mode kitchen & butlers pantry, first floor master bedroom & bath with whirlpool tub & marble flooring, 13ft ceilings, marble, limestone & cherry floors, 2 unique bedrooms with lofts and several more tasteful features.
5. 3924 Westbranch Highway ($135,900) - Conveniently located 1 1/2 story home with some nice updates. Hardwood floors, replacement windows, central air - all at an affordable price. Tenant occupied so please allow 24 hour notice.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.