Lewisburg Homes Report: For Sale May 8, 2015
May 08, 2015 04:32PM
160 Hawthorne Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
1. 630 Slifer Ave. ($205,000) - Impeccably appointed town home in Lewisburgs Wildflower Village, Mifflinburg School District. Open floor plan, upgraded kitchen with stainless appliances, ceramic tile in the foyer, kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry area, first floor master bedroom, first floor laundry, and a rear patio.
2. 363 Melmar Drive ($199,000) - Perfect Size, Perfect Location and Perfect Price for this open concept home with a view from every window. Great room concept with wood burning fireplace (currently using gas logs). Master bedroom suite can accommodate a sitting area for reading or TV, plus a private deck, and master bath with whirlpool tub. Sun room for all season use off great room. Storage building for your yard equipment. Wheelchair accessible. Square footage derived from the Union County Assessors data.
3. 172 Valley View Road ($205,000) - Lovely Raised Ranch style home with a spectacular view of the valley! Great space with four bedrooms, a large family room with fireplace and built-in bookshelves, a great kitchen with updated cabinets, floor, counter-tops, sink and faucet, spacious living room and formal dining room. Hardwood floors and central air on the main floor. Beautiful sun porch will provide months of pleasure! Outdoor patio and shed.
4. 160 Hawthorne Drive ($279,900) - A Pristine Jewel on a oversized corner lot in established Spruce Hills. A lovely sun room overlooks the mature trees and shrubs surrounding this lovely stately home. First floor laundry, fireplace (gas logs)in the family room, den has built-in cabinets and desk, hardwood floors throughout the majority of the house. Fully equipped kitchen with corian counters, white cabinets and laminate floor, access to deck from the breakfast room and family room access to the sun room. Master bath with skylight offers both sun and moonlight. Truly a beautiful gem to call HOME. Basement has waterproofing system installed with warranty. Square footage taken from the Union County Assessors data, there is an additional 74 sq. ft. in the first floor laundry room shown under total above grade living area.
5. 110 S. 14th St. ($189,900) - Enjoy all the conveniences of Linntown living with proximity to schools, Bucknell University, Downtown Lewisburg, and shopping. Hardwood floors, living room with fireplace, remodeled bathroom with granite counter and cork floor, lovely sun room, rear brick patio, and a newer heat pump with central A/C.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.