Lewisburg Homes Report: For Sale April 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 09:54AM ● Published by Kevin
238 N. 2nd St. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Lewisburg Homes Report - April 17, 2015 [10 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 942 St. Paul St. ($153,900) - Built in 1952, this 1,915-square-foot home features four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
2. 37 Farley Circle ($419,000) - Large rooms in this 4BR, 3.5BA home in Brookpark Farm built in 2007 on 1 Acre. Save on your heating and cooling costs with the Geothermal heating & cooling system. Custom kitchen with Corian counter tops. Finished family room in basement. Also a large workshop with double doors for mowers & garden equipment.
3. 216 Oak Lane ($189,900) - Townhouse with full walkout basement. Well maintained 2 bedroom townhouse with heat pump with central air. Sauna in basement. Wood floors. End unit with more light. Deck. All appliances stay. Maintainace fee per month for Homeowners Association is very reasonable. Lots of Closets.
4. 238 N. 2nd St. ($310,000) - A Treasured Lewisburg Victorian. Pocket doors, original woodwork, and modern upgrades highlight this solidly built home. Formal Living Room and Dining Room plus a bonus Den/Office/Family Room. Yorktowne Kitchen with appliances included. Generous bedrooms and a walk-up attic. Entertain outside in your privacy-fenced yard with pergola and brick patio.So much more! Call Anthony Mike for your private tour.
5. 495 Equestrian Lane ($389,500) - Beautifully appointed, quality construction, excellent workmanship are just a few of the reasons you should call this house Home. Custom crafted kitchen and bathroom cabinets, corian counters, hardwood and tile floors. Gourmet kitchen with propane gas range top on island, double gas fireplace opens into family room and hearth room, and first floor laundry. Excellent floor plan for all season entertaining in both the interior formal areas of the house or fun times on the two covered porches. Professional landscaping with sprinkler system. Includes: Storage closets and book shelves in basement. Excluded: Dining and Breakfast room chandelier, all decorative switch plates.
6. 674 Stein Lane ($630,000) - Amazing charm and quality craftsmanship abound in this unique, beautiful home filled with all the amenities that comprise gracious living. Old historic charm, with all the modern conveniences, this home offers updated wiring, original pine floors and huge pocket doors! Find unique, unexpected delights such as exposed brick and a spiral staircase. Enjoy the breathtaking views from every room throughout the year, as the abundant natural light flows through the many windows. Perfect for entertaining, this home provides a wonderful floor plan with a smooth captivating flow to welcome your guests. Located on almost a full acre of gorgeously landscaped grounds, featuring the original spring house, a large slate patio, a large private lawn -this is a must see property!
7. 160 Golfview Drive ($540,000) - Beautifully appointed, upscale Woodmode Kitchen and Baths, hardwood floors, patio and champagne pergola are only a few of the many offerings this house will bring to you. The finished basement allows for family entertainment, additional office space and plenty of storage. You will marvel at the size of the second floor laundry room with the attached craft room. The third floor adds two bedrooms and a full bath. Flat screen TV in Family room included. Washer/Dryer negotiable. Within a block is the Bucknell Golf Course. Shopping, schools, and the University are with a mile or two.Square footage is taken from the Union County Assessor data.
8. 103 Villa Vista Ave. ($252,000) - Well maintained rancher in great neighborhood. Family room with fireplace and built ins. Oak kitchen with granite countertops with eating area and bay window. Formal living room and dining room. Laundry off kitchen. Heated sun room off family room. Large garage, Well landscaped. Basement is huge and has a workshop and bilco doors. Water softener, central vac. Stamped concrete patio.
9. 310 Buffalo Road ($125,000) - Cute rancher on corner lot with hardwood floors thru out except kitchen. Built in corner cupboard in kitchen. Walk up attic that could be finished. Electric upgraded to 200 amp in 2012, Recessed light, ceiling fans in every room. Fireplace in living room. Carport with storage area. New oil furnace. Laundry in basement.
10. 275 Country Road ($499,000) - So much charm & beauty in this 5 BR, 4.5 BA perfectly appointed home in desirable Lewisburg SD location close to University, schools & downtown. Amazing large addition & expansion done to create an incredible gourmet kitchen featuring high-end stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, convection oven & two tone granite countertops with large raised bar area for entertaining while cooking. A chefs dream!Formal Dining Room & Living Room with hardwood floors & wood burning fireplace. Master suite with a romantic bed & breakfast feel, walk in closet & custom tiled bathroom. Outside access to fabulous lower level entertainment area, custom built-in bar, media room & game room with cozy gas stove. A great laundry room & bathroom add to the quality & class. Home Warranty Included!Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.