Lewisburg Homes Report: For Sale March 25, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 06:11PM
● By Kevin
60 S. 2nd St. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Lewisburg Homes Report - March 25, 2015 [10 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 333 Pheasant Ridge Road ($319,900) - Spacious brick ranch with updates throughout! Updates include; new kitchen with recessed lighting, new cabinets, new granite countertops, new ceramic floors, new windows, new doors, new roof, new electrical service, stamped concrete around the in-ground pool, fenced yard and plenty of room for your outdoor entertaining needs! This home also features a 2 1/2 story garage for all of your storage needs! Agents please call the office to schedule all showings!
2. 232 N. Front St. ($149,900) - Great location in charming downtown historical Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. Located within walking distance of downtown shops, parks, and restaurants. Recently renovated interior - Since fall 2010 : New boiler (hot water/oil heat), roof, refinished hardwood floors, new linoleum, drywall, ceilings, new counter tops and base kitchen cabinets, re-sashed storm windows, new wiring, and other improvements. Interior has a lot of natural light and windows. Small second floor balcony and fenced in back yard. Parking for 2 in the rear. Washer and dryer hook-up in downstairs mudroom. Refrigerator, dishwasher and electric range included. Jacuzzi tub in full bath on the second floor. Large covered front porch.
3. 11 Baylor Blvd. ($330,000) - Updated Brookpark Cape is immaculate. Extra-wide driveway, oversized 2-car garage, spacious interior. Formal LR, Formal DR/breakfast area/roomy kitchen, family room with gas fireplace, BR, and .75 bath/laundry combo on 1st fl. 2nd fl has 3 BR, 1.75 bath (one w/whirlpool tub). Enjoy the outside with screened porch, deck & paver patio, large pleasant rear yard landscaped for privacy. Energy efficient gas hot air and CA.
4. 60 S. 2nd St. ($1,198,000) - Call 570.266.8159 for this restored Historic Tuscan Villa in the heart of Lewisburg: The main house features 4,600+ Square Feet of living space & two car garage. Included is a currently rented Carriage House (1,380SF), and an apartment (2,260 SF). The main house spoils with two beautiful kitchen areas complete with granite countertops, immaculate hardwood floors, large windows, fireplaces and all the creature comforts with newly updated, energy efficient heating and cooling systems. A private courtyard with immaculate landscaping leads to the 2 bedroom carriage house which offers a newly remodeled kitchen and bathroom over an open floorplan with vaulted ceilings. A remodeled 3 bedroom apartment completes the list of living options on this block of 2nd Street. Dont miss this unique gem!
5. 1234 Moores School Road ($173,900) - Nice 4 BR ranch with 1.04 acres. This home has a nice open floor plan with family room on 1st floor. 4th BR and another family room on lower level with egress window. Call Ray for showings 570-713-5910.
6. 517 Shikelimo Lane ($174,900) - Great Ikler Park home. Remodeled kitchen and living room areas. Large fenced rear yard and economic utilities. Dont hesitate! This will be gone soon. Call Century 21 Lewisburg for showings. 570-524-2120.
7. 288 Springhouse Drive ($549,900) - Call/Text 570.266.8159 for this pristine 5 bedroom home in desirable Lewisburg subdivision! An open floor plan with light and bright design features hardwood floors throughout, kitchen with granite countertops and center island, large sliding doors to a beautifully designed backyard complete with heated, in-ground pool and opulent landscaping. Enjoy an open living room with gas fireplace and Central Air throughout. This generously sized home offers a large master bath featuring a jetted tub, vaulted ceilings and walk in closet. There is even more storage in the full, 1,600 SF basement and the over-sized, 2 car garage. Dont miss out on this fantastic home! Square Footage obtained from County Tax Records.
8. 114 Armory Drive ($209,000) - This lovely country style home was remodeled 2002. solid oak floors throughout/seamless linoleum in kitchen and baths two zone heat pumps with central air (energy efficient) paved two car driveway less than three miles to local schools, Bucknell University and downtown fireplace in living room lots of storage enclosed patio roofs less than five years old city water and sewer 200A updated service storage building.
9. 1 Buffalo Road ($550,000) - Totally renovated and remodeled downtown home. Large & spacious rooms with hardwood floors & crown moldings, kitchen with granite countertops & an all-season sunroom. 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 baths, luxury master suite with walk-in closets & full bath.
10. 3731 Pheasant Ridge Road ($264,900) - Recently built ranch home on over an acre with beautiful views in every direction! Owners paid special attention to every detail, adding extra windows to add light, an over-sized garage, fenced yard and a paved driveway. The ceilings in the living room and the master bedroom are vaulted, adding a stunning visual effect. All neutral colors, in pristine condition, you can move right in without even picking up a paintbrush! Relax on the back patio with the retractable awning! The Superior Walls in the basement are ready for your finishing touches for additional living space. The kitchen appliances, the washer/dryer, and all the custom window treatments are included!
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.