Web Extra: New Year, New Region - What Changes Did You Request in Your Town?
Mar 06, 2015 12:31PM
● By Kevin
1. Recreation Center anywhere near Watsontown with an indoor pool and gym
2. Five Guys Burger and fries up by Walmart
3. Wegman’s in Lewisburg/Selinsgrove area
5. Target in Lewisburg and more activities or mom groups for people with small children.
6. A Chick-Fil-A in either Williamsport or Lewisburg
7. Trader Joe’s in Williamsport
8. Whole Foods Store
9. A festival of lights
10. White Castle in Selinsgrove
11. A story on local organic growers and where you can get their goods
12. A thriving Main Street and a healthy range of businesses catering to residents, university students, and visitors and a good dose of art thrown in (Bloomsburg)
13. A tour of historic churches in the area with them all giving out goodies and food
14. A community food-op with healthy, organic, local food that is locally owned and operated
15. Public Art
16. A community wide trick or treat that donates candy to the elderly and shut-ins so that they can enjoy being visited by the children
17. No chain restaurants!
18. A CiCi’s pizza in Monroe Market Place
19. A Danville community yard sale like Watsontown and Elysburg have
20. A YMCA in Snyder County with a nice pool/waterpark like at the Eastern Lycoming YMCA
21. Wegman’s and Home Goods Store near Danville
22. In Bloomsburg: Target, ACMoore (or other craft store) and a Trader Joe’s in either Williamsport, Lewisburg, or Bloomsburg
23. Planet Fitness in Danville
24. An Olive Garden or Red Lobster in Selinsgrove
25. Really great Mexican food restaurant in Lewisburg
26. Christmas tree shop in old Lewisburg Walmart
27. Someone to deliver to the Lewisburg area (IHOP and White Castle was listed)
28. Chipotle in Sunbury
29. Millville Library
30. New streetscape in MiltonHow many do you agree with? Tell us, or add yours, in the comments below.