Lewisburg Homes Report: For Sale Feb. 20, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 09:57AM
● By Kevin
23 Meadow Lane. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Lewisburg Homes Report - Feb. 20, 2015 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 18 Baylor Blvd. ($300,000) - Built in 2001, the home features four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car garage on 0.4 acres of land. It is a two-story, single family home at 2,198 square feet.
2. 163 Ridgeway Drive($249,900) - Renovations completed throughout this three-bedroom two-story. The first floor renovations where just finished and include granite countertop with new appliances, heat pump, and wood flooring. You will be able to entertain during the winter in the finished basement area, take the chill off with the propane fireplace in the living room, and enjoy the warm summer evenings in the screen porch off of the deck. Store all your gardening equipment in the storage shed. Built in 1995, the home has three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
3. 23 Meadow Lane($203,000) - The little house that grew. Originally constructed as a Cape Cod, this two-story home features a new fourth bedroom with walk-in closet and a remodeled kitchen. First floor bedroom, large eat in kitchen, recreation room in basement, inviting screened porch, rear deck, and a large yard. All in proximity to the Lewisburg Community park and pool. Rear of lot is in Zone A of the flood plain, main structure is in Zone B, as determined from online FEMA flood map. Built in 1995, there are two bathrooms and a one-car garage in this home.
4. 35 Karr Drive($415,900) - New construction in desirable Peachwood Subdivision-Lewisburg School District. Generous rooms offering both formal and informal living. Includes a first floor bedroom and bath-use as an office or guest space. Kitchen features granite counters. Built in 2013, the home has five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
5. 631 Shriner Ave.($205,900) - Under Construction in March. New condo with dream kitchen with huge island, living room with vaulted ceiling, dining room, first floor owners suite and oversized one car garage make this condo special. Second floor includes two large bedrooms and Jack n Jill bath. Designed for maximum energy efficiency with gas heat, gas hot water and central air. Located in Mifflinburg School District and Buffalo Township, the taxes are very reasonable. Taxes are estimated due to new construction. Condo fee of $165.15/mo. includes all exterior maintenance on the building, snow removal, lawn care, garbage, recycling and miscellaneous items. Buyers pay a one time Capitalization Fee of $500 at closing.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.