Lewisburg Homes Report: For Sale Feb. 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 10:00AM
121 Oxford Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
1. 210 N. 3rd St.($325,000) - Lovely brick three story home featuring nearly 3,000 square feet of finished space. Traditional from top to bottom, this property oozes warmth and charm. Plenty of storage, nicely landscaped yard and off street parking to boot. Built in 1842, this home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
2. 121 Oxford Drive($350,000) - Picturesque setting in the favorite Spruce Hills subdivision. Perched on a corner lot, this home has served this family well. Built in 1978, this house has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
3. 79 Valley View Road($189,500) - Spacious four-bedroom home with fireplace, tile, wood floors and many recent updates with over 2,000 square feet in a popular Lewisburg subdivision. Lower level has been completely renovated! Back deck and a large rear yard for a country feel but close to town. Built in 1971, the home has three bathrooms and a one-car garage.
4. 314 Jpm Road($128,900) - Spacious two-story on just over half an acre boasts five bedrooms and two full baths, a full basement, covered picnic pavilion for family get-togethers, and one-car detached garage. Within blocks of Kelly Elementary and Evan Hospital. Priced to sell and ready to move in. Built in 1875.
5. 25 S. 14th St.($164,500) - Captivating Cape in a great neighborhood within walking distance of schools and Buffalo Valley Rail Trail. Nice level back yard, 10 x 14 shed, central air on first floor, screened porch and hardwood floors. Built in 1952, the house features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a one-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.