Lewisburg Homes Report: For Sale Feb. 6, 2015
Feb 06, 2015 10:43AM ● Published by Kevin
496 Beagle Club Road. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Lewisburg Homes Report - Feb. 6, 2015 [10 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 124 Harold Pawling Lane ($99,900) - Spacious home on a cul-de-sac in a great location near the hospital. However repairs and updating are needed throughout, and there is mold in the basement. This property is being sold as is. Built in 1973, the bi-level home features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a one-car garage.
2. 701 Market St.($349,000) - A rare historic find! Restore this magnificent downtown beauty with hardwood floors, front and rear staircases, open floor plan, amazing floor to ceiling windows. Close to shops and campus. Newly converted gas furnace. A true gem. Built in 1865, the home offers six bedrooms and three bathrooms.
3. 216 S. 2nd St.($390,000) - This house is amazing inside. Gourmet kitchen features an Island with a wine cooler, Subzero refrigerator, Wolf stove with griddle, grill and fan. Wolf Double oven. All granite counters. Lots of cupboards. Master bath has a whirlpool tub, large tiled walk-in shower, and double sinks. Other bath has a garden tub and also a corner shower. Bathroom floors feature heat in the floors with thermostats. Imported tile from Italy in bathrooms and on the walls in the sunroom. Built in 1880, the house has four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
4. 202 Harrison Ave.($184,500) - Comfortable, cozy Cape on an extra large corner lot in the popular Harrisons Addition/Linntown area. Home includes hardwood floors, fireplace, screened porch, replacement windows, bonus room that could be a fourth bedroom. Perfect blend of comfortable living and choice location! Square footage determined from Union County Assessment records. Built in 1940, the home has one bathroom and a one-car garage.
5. 135 Newman Road($209,900) - Owner is relocating. Convenient to everything. Well maintained bi-level awaiting your occupancy. Property features: new fenced yard, new concrete patio, driveway, and sidewalks. Kitchen was freshly painted in 2013. Free standing gas stove for alternate heat in family room. Built in 2002, the home has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
6. 308 Lamplight Lane($305,000) - Move in condition five bedroom, two-story home in Peachwood. Large family room with French doors opens onto spacious refinished deck. Beautiful updated kitchen expands to breakfast nook nestled into bay window overlooking the well maintained yard and beyond. First floor laundry with storage area. Second floor addition adds two large bedrooms with nice closets. Large master bedroom with master bath and walk in closets. A house with many upgrades and updates. Built in 1996, the Colonial features two and a half bathrooms and a two-car garage.
7. 496 Beagle Club Road($246,900) - Lovely two-story colonial home in Fox Hollow Development. Newly updated kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Cozy family room with gas fireplace. Freshly painted throughout and new outside doors. Nice size master bedroom with full bath and walk-in closet. Priced to sell. Built in 1993, the house has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
8. 325 Lamplight Lane($282,500) - Convenient two-story in desirable Peachwood development within walking distance to Kelly Elementary School and within a half mile of the future Lewisburg Area High School. This four bedroom two-and-a-half bath features a fenced in yard, stone patio with mature landscaping. Close to Evan Hospital and shopping this spacious floor plan features a bright open kitchen with island leading to family room with custom stone natural gas fireplace, hardwood floors, ceiling fans, and all kitchen appliances included. Master suite with master bath, walk-in closet, and connecting fourth bedroom for optional use off master, a second floor laundry with washer and dryer included plus upgraded water heater. Built in 2001, the house has a two-car garage.
9. 805 Raymond Lane($167,500) - Adorable Cape Cod in coveted College Park. Enjoy the outdoors with the huge fenced yard and expansive deck. Features a large four season sunroom, hardwood floors, fireplace, built-in shelving, and a first floor office/bonus room. New furnace. Built in 1938, the house has three bedrooms, one bathroom and a one-car garage.
10. 201 Beagle Club Road($289,000) - Spacious, well-maintained home in lovely park-like setting close to Downtown Lewisburg and Bucknell that wont last long. Large eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, bonus room, living room, family room with fireplace and wet bar all on first floor. The back deck overlooks a secluded back yard lined with woods where deer are frequently seen. Built in 1987, the home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.